Dublin, 09 March 2022– (BUSINESS WIRE) – The “Internet of Things in the Logistics Market by Software, by Device, by Enterprise Size, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Cumulative Impact Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global Internet of Things (IoT) Logistics Market has been estimated at $31.34 billion in 2020, expected to reach $35.70 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.26% to reach $79.73 billion by 2020. 2027.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and ranks Internet of Things vendors in the logistics market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps Companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Internet of Things in the Logistics Market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 on shaping the global Internet of Things in the Logistics Market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period of the global Internet of Things in the logistics market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Internet of Things in the logistics market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Internet of Things in the logistics market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Internet of Things (IoT) market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are appropriate for the entry of the global Internet of Things into the logistics market?
Expanding the e-commerce industry around the world
Increased demand for more efficient logistics operations
Rapid digitization in the logistics industry
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Honeywell International Corporation
KaaIoT Technologies, LLC.
NEC . company
Rockwell Automation, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ypff
View the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220309005545/ar/
Laura Wood, Senior Director of Press
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900