Dublin – (BUSINESS WIRE) – March 9, 2022 –
The report “Optical Laser Market Research Report by Type, Product, Application, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to the ResearchAndMarkets.com presentation.
The global optical laser market size was estimated at $1,966.00 million in 2020, is expected to reach $2,062.53 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.27% to reach $2,817.68 million by year 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Optical Lasers for revenue forecasting and trend analysis into each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on type, the market has been studied via Optical Disorders Optical Laser, Optical Photocoagulation Laser, Ophthalmic SLT Laser.
- Based on the product, the market has been studied via Diode Lasers, Excimer Lasers, Femtosecond Lasers, and Nd:YAG Lasers.
- Depending on the application, the market has been studied across the treatment of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataract surgery, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma surgery, and refractive error.
- Depending on the end user, the market has been studied across ambulatory service centers, clinics and hospitals.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas have been further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia Pacific region is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. EMEA has been studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
- ARC . laser
- Abbott Opticals
- Bausch & Lomb
- laser calming
- Carl Zeiss Meditech
- Elix medical laser
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unrivaled global public health emergency that has affected nearly every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact industry growth during the forecast period. Ongoing research by the publisher amplifies its research framework to ensure that core COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward are included. The report provides insights into COVID-19 considering changes in consumer behavior, demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain reorientation, current market forces dynamics, and critical interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
Matrix Positioning FPNV rates and ranks the vendors in the Optical Laser market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies take Better decisions and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
The competitive scenario provides a forward analysis of the different business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping up with the latest business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. A competitive scenario represents press releases or corporate news classified in merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration, partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and financing, award, recognition, and expansion. All the collected news helps the seller to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors thus providing insights to enhance the product and service.
- High prevalence of eye disorders
- The high prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes
- Increased initiatives to control low vision
- High cost of equipment and treatment
- Technological advances in the treatment of glaucoma
- Internet of Things (IoT) breakthrough in laser eye care
- Availability of alternative treatments
- Unfavorable compensation for laser eye operations
- Cumulative impact of COVID-19
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b0yjb7.
View source copy on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220309005820/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Director of Press
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
Industry keyword: healthy eye surgery
Source: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
Published: 03/09/2022 12:25 PM / Disc: 03/09/2022 12:25 PM