Apple and Google don’t always work well, but it’s actually very easy to save Apple Notes to a Google or Gmail account.
Notes you create in the Apple Notes app are often saved in iCloud or locally on your device. In addition to these options, you can also create and save notes to your Google account from within the Notes app.
This tutorial shows you how to add your Google or Gmail account to your iPhone, iPad, and Mac and use it as a potential location to store your notes.
How to save your notes in Gmail on iPhone and iPad
Here are the steps to add your Google Account to the iOS or iPadOS Notes app:
- open the Settings and press Notes.
- handle accounts.
- handle add account And from the list of services, tap google > Complete. Now, sign in with the Google account you want to use.
- After logging in, make sure the toggle switch for Notes Enabled and click Memorizes.
- Open the Notes app and hit the back button in the top-right corner until you see all your folders.
- Under Gmail, tap Notes Then click the compose button to create a new note that will be saved to your Google account.
While you can create text and image notes in the Gmail section, you cannot add a diagram, checklist, table, or other additional features of the Notes app. For those, you will have to create the note within iCloud or the local On My iPhone folder.
You can follow the same steps to add other services like Outlook or Yahoo to the iOS Notes app.
Moreover, you can easily set Google as your default location for all notes that you create within the Apple Notes app.
How to save your notes in Gmail on Mac
You may want to add the same Google account in the macOS Notes app because this will ensure that the notes you create on your iPhone under the Gmail section sync with your Mac as well.
Here’s how to add your Google account to your Mac and save notes to it:
- Open System Preferences and click Internet accounts.
- If you have already added a Google account, select it from the left sidebar and check Notes. If you haven’t added a Google account, choose google From the list of services and click open browser If prompted to display the login page in the default web browser for Mac. If you do not see the list of services, tap plus button (+) from the bottom left.
- Use your Google username and password to complete the login. When the message “macOS wants to access your Google Account” appears, click Allow.
- Now go back to the System Preferences window. From here, you can deselect Mail, Contacts, and Calendars if desired. but make sure Notes It is left checked and clicked accomplishment.
- open the Notes app and scroll to the bottom of the left sidebar. Here you will see your newly added Gmail account. click Notes To add a new note, which will be saved in your Google account.
Apple notes saved to Google
Now you know how to add your Google account to your iPhone and create notes in it. You can add this account to your other Apple devices to ensure your notes sync and stay up-to-date across devices. If you have a Windows PC, you can access these notes within Gmail in a web browser.
If you use Apple Notes on your iPhone and want to access them on your Windows PC, here are several ways to do it.
read the following
About the author