With tons of apps included and tons of apps to add to it, your Android smartphone allows you to do more than just connect, work and have fun.
This All-In-One can also be used to record your voice or any sound you want. It is easy to do and does not require any expensive recording equipment. So, let’s explore how you can record audio on your Android device.
Why record your voice or your voice?
Recording your voice or any audio on your phone can make a lot of things easier and fun too.
As a student, you can take study notes on your phone. A creative professional can instantly record an idea that sparked his mind, rather than writing it down. You can record a client meeting to capture all the details. Or even record a track for the next podcast.
At home, your phone will be useful for recording special moments and creating memories. Your child’s first words, a kitty’s meow, or a song you want to sing and share – you can record them all.
You can even use a screen recorder to record your gameplay.
It’s easy to record audio because your Android phone will have a built-in recorder, or you can download an app from Google Play to do so.
How to record your own voice or voice on Android
Most modern Android phones come with a voice recorder or recorder app installed. OnePlus Android phone has a recorder app, so we will show you the steps to record audio with it. The steps for the Your Phone app may be slightly different.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the phone screen to open the app drawer. Click on registered app to open it.
- When you open the Recorder app for the first time, it will ask for your permission to allow the app to record audio. You can allow Recorder to record audio at that specific time or whenever you use the app.
- Click on microphone Icon at the bottom to start recording.
- Speak into the microphone to record your voice. Most phone microphones are located at the bottom of the phone, so be sure to move away slightly from the microphone when you’re talking. If you are recording other audio, point the microphone in the direction of the audio. And don’t accidentally cover the microphone with your hand when you’re holding the phone.
- Once you start recording, the timer will also start tracking the duration.
- When you’re done, tap pause button.
- Then, to save the recording, press File white square Icon at the bottom right. This will bring up the option to name and save your recording.
This way you can easily make recordings on your phone without a third party app or additional hardware. All your saved recordings will be available to listen to on the Recorder app.
To share your recordings on social media or email, open a file files manager. then select My voiceChoose the recorded file and share it on social media, email, or via bluetooth or USB cable.
For clear and better recordings, choose a quiet room with closed windows and no fans running. Sometimes the slightest sounds in the recording can be captured.
How to Record Audio with Screen Recorder on Android
Most phones with Android 10 or later have a screen recorder app installed, and you can record audio with this app. Here are the steps for the OnePlus Android phone. The method may be slightly different for your phone.
- Swipe down from the top of the phone screen twice to open the quick settings menu. You may need to scroll to the left to locate a file screen recorder Implementation. Click on it and then press start now.
- A Screen Recorder menu will appear on the screen with the buttons for registerAnd the SettingsAnd the close/off.
- First, tap Settings to open the settings menu.
- In the sound source option, select microphone sound. Now, the audio will only be recorded from the phone’s microphone. If you want to record the sound of an app or game, choose inner voice Selection.
- Select the app or game you want to record and tap the red color register button. The screen recording will start as well as the timer.
- Click on pause To pause recording and tap register Button again to resume.
- When you’re done, tap on the white square Stop button to stop recording. The screen recording will be saved in the phone gallery.
Now you can watch and edit your video by cutting it, applying a cool filter or even adding music to it. You can also share the recording via email, social media or USB cable.
How to record audio with a free Android app
In case your phone does not have a screen recorder, you can download it from the Google Play Store. For this tutorial, we’ve chosen XRecorder by InShot (free in-app purchases available). It is one of the best screen recorders for Android and offers a lot of features, including recording internal audio and microphone audio together.
- Open the XRecorder app.
- He chooses Allow To enable the floating menu ball on top of the applications.
- Click on Settings Icon in the floating ball menu. In Settings, select Audio Settings under File Video Section.
- He chooses microphone If you want to use the phone’s microphone to record your voice or your voice.
- Alternatively, you can choose Indoor and microphone If you want to record your voice with the sound of an app or game on your screen.
You are now ready to start recording any app on your screen. To do that:
- Open the app or game you want to record. The XRecorder floating ball menu will be on the right of the screen
- Choose the red ring register button to start recording. The timer recording will start on the circular button in the center of the menu.
- When you’re done, tap the orange square Stop button. Your video will be saved in the XRecorder app, and you can edit it before sharing it.
There are many ways to record your screen and many great screen recorders like XRecorder on Google Play Store. These apps are great, especially if you like to record your gameplay and express your feedback. You can also create awesome videos with your photos and tell the story of each photo.
Record amazing audio or video recordings with your Android phone
As you now know, it is easy to record your voice or voice on your Android phone. All you need is built-in recorders or an app from the Play Store.
So use it to take voice notes or reminders, record some fun videos, or create happy memories on your Android phone.
Song recording apps for Android are better and more powerful than you might expect. Here are our picks of the best.
read the following
About the author