– Free Online Daily Word Game – has gone viral and conquered the entire universe.
Was WordleIn January and since then . It’s still free, though . After the sale, some fear that Wordle is too By a subscription-based news organization.
If you are worried about losing Wordle, don’t panic. Download the game now to continue playing it for free on your computer, phone or tablet forever – or more precisely until the list of 2,315 Wordle answers expires in October 2027.
Twitter user Aaron Ricky posted a theme Explain how Wordle works entirely in your web browser. Technically, you don’t need the internet to play Wordle, because all the daily future words of the game are listed right on the webpage (even on NYT). If you download a Wordle web archive, the game will only need the current date of your device to deliver a new word puzzle every day.
If you want to keep playing Wordle for free, read on to learn how to download Wordle on your PC or smartphone.
Also, if one puzzle a day isn’t enough, try some of itor check out .
How to download Wordle on your computer
No matter if you’re on Mac or Windows, or whatever web browser you’re using (Chrome or Safari, for example), you can easily download Wordle on your computer.
1. First, go to the official Wordle website in the web browser of your choice.
2. After that, Right click anywhere on the webpage.
3. Finally, Save the page to your computer using one of the options in the menu that appears.
Depending on the web browser you are using, it may appear Save as (chrome) or Save page as (Safari). Whatever the choice, the Wordle web page must be downloaded as an HTML file.
Now all you have to do is Click the downloaded HTML file to open the saved Wordle webpage. You can now access it when you are offline. However, it won’t import your previous fonts, so it’s like you’re running it for the first time.
How to download Wordle on Android
On an Android smartphone or tablet, you can also download a web page to your device just as you would on a desktop computer. The download process may vary across web browsers, but we will be using Chrome for this example because it is downloaded on most Android devices. To download Wordle on Android:
1. First, go to the official Wordle website in the Chrome app.
2. New, click Three-dot list in the upper right corner.
3. Finally, tap download icon (arrow pointing down to a line) To download a Wordle web page.
At the bottom of Chrome, you’ll see a notification saying that a Wordle webpage has been downloaded to your Android device. To play Wordle offline, tap Three-dot list In Chrome and go to Downloads. There you will see the Wordle web page, which you can then access, even if Wordle is paywall-protected or closed in the future.
How to download Wordle on iOS
Finally, you can download Wordle offline on your iPhone or iPad, but this option requires you to use the free Microsoft Edge web browser, which you can download from the App Store. After downloading Microsoft Edge, do the following:
1. Open the official Wordle website in . format Safari.
2. Press Share button.
3. Hit Options next to the web page URL.
4. Select the web Archives and press accomplishment.
5. Press Save to files in the share sheet.
6. Choose a folder and tap Memorizes.
This will save the Wordle web page in the Files app, but the file itself should now be found and opened in Microsoft Edge (it doesn’t work in Safari or Chrome).
To do this:
1. Press and hold In the Wordle web page in Files to show the Quick Actions menu.
2. Select Participate of the options that appear.
3. Choose edge.
4. Press Open in Microsoft Edge.
Wordle will open as an offline web page in Microsoft Edge, which you can play offline, although it won’t go through wins or streaks.